Hoofbeats with Heart is one of the leading providers of in home and on site therapy throughout Central Arizona. Hoofbeats with Heart has a proven track record of effective therapies based on our amazing team of therapists.
We currently have an opening for an Occupational Therapist who wants to be part of a dynamic, professional, and innovative team. We currently have openings for full and part time with full flexibility in your schedule. Our therapists can provide home health therapies or conduct equine assisted therapy at our ranch. Our ranch also has a pool available for aqua therapy.
Our OTs will provide therapy to clients as well as oversee COTAs.
Full and part time available.
Full Benefits available to employees with 30 hours or more.
Continuing education for hippo (horse) therapy available.
Exciting forward thinking work environment with supportive team.
General Job Responsibilities:
– Provide Occupational Therapy Services.
– Provide comprehensive case management
– Conduct assessments accurately and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
– Maintain accurate, appropriate and complete documentation for all required paperwork including progress notes, evaluation and consultation, case management determined by program expectations.
– Assign appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes for billing purposes.
– Review history of medical related diagnosis that supports provision of direct services.
– Maintain ongoing communication through daily review of email and phone messages.
– Attend staff meetings, team meetings as required.
– Work collaboratively with a variety of professionals, cultures, families, and socioeconomic groups.
– Engage in behavior with a high level of professionalism and ethical standards.
– Maintain state license as an Occupational Therapist.